This is a membership and registration form for players and parents/guardians
when enrolling on the Academy Coaching Camps /Youth Soccer Schools.
When signing this form please read the page below regarding Academy Code of conduct.
This show you agree to abide by all our rules and guidelines.
Please note there is a £15.00 joining to cover a year long membership. Discounts on holiday courses and other events apply when Members-Fee is paid.
Academy Code of Conduct.
- Must comply with the rules of the game, show good sportsmanship, and observe fair play at all times.
- Must ware shinpads to all sessions.
- Must comply with all rules and guidelines regarding safety.
- Must comply with all guidelines given by all the coaching staff, whilst in a session.
- Must show respect for coaches, facilities, equipment, and other players at the session.
- Must be punctual to all sessions.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY MUST ENJOY YOUR FOOTBALL
Parents/guardians, role for enrolling.
- Must provide transport, or make arrangements to get to training sessions, and to pick up no later than 5 minutes after the said finish time.
- Must let the coaches know, in the event of being held up, you MUST contact them on the contact numbers or mobile numbers, for the coach’s, and let them know. In the unlikely event of your child being left at a training session, if more than 10 minutes, after pick up time, and without any form of contact, We have no choice but to report it to the appropriate authorities. (Governed by the CHILD PROTECTION ACT).
- All players must pay subscription fees on the said date.
- All players must let the coach know if someone else is picking them up.
- It’s parent/guardians, responsibility to make sure all your child’s possession are collected after leaving a session. The coach will not be held responsible for any loss of property.
- These requirements are for the safety of your child, and all Academy members.
The Club offers you.
- The chance to work with quality FA trained and certified coaching staff. Who are CRB checked?
- To provide coaching drills and practises to improve the skill and technical ability of all players.
- To provide public liability insurance.
- Keep you informed on all club & coaching course matters.
- To provide a child protection policy.
- To try and provide a happy coaching environment for your child to take part in.
- To try when possible to provide friendlies tournaments for players not playing on a regular basis. (This being school holiday soccer coures.)
Please note, that whilst we at Academy Soccer/Brixham Soccer Skills, will do everything in our power to provide a safe environment for all the players, it should be remembered that soccer is a contact sport and consequently, Academy Soccer/Brixham Soccer Skills cannot accept responsibility for any injury caused
to a player taking part in our sessions and matches. We also do not accept responsibly to any personal belongings being lost or damaged, whilst at a coaching